Re: Debian MIA check

On Wed, 14 May 2003 06:59, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> tcsh as a build-dependency?  Seems like a bug in openoffice.  That should
> be fixed regardless of whether we keep tcsh.

Why is it a bug for the compilation of a program to depend on one of the many
script interpreters in Debian?

If the upstream authors want to write shell code that can only be interpreted
by tcsh in their build scripts then it shouldn't be a bug in the Debian
package as long as the tcsh package remains in Debian IMHO.