Re: Install problem libcc

Hoi ..

On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 12:21:20PM -0700, Ken Walker wrote:
>I hope this is the right place to post this.  Haven't been able to find the
>answers searching.
>
>I have used apt-get to install OOo.  From there, I go into the kde menu and
>select OpenOffice.org Setup.  It seems to have trouble finding java but
>with some prodding finds my blackdown 1.4 java.  But then when I tell it to
>go ahead with the install I get a series of messages like
>error copying libcc_s.so.1 to /home/ken/open . . .. .

What did you do? apt-get install openoffice.org will install
OpenOffice.org on your Debian. Then please run openoffice (or klick on
one icon in KDE) for starting the Writer ...
does it work?

On Debian, there is no need to run setup after installing OOo by
apt-get. Setup is to be run by the openoffice-wrapper-srcipt and will
install all nessassary files for you automaticly.

	Regards
			Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..