Re: openoffice.org- l10n, spellcheck ,help -hu

Hi,

"Agustin Martin Domingo" <agmartin@aq.upm.es> írta 2003-05-05 11:07-kor:
> Rene Engelhard wrote:
> >BaliHB wrote:
> >>I looking for a sponsor for 3 packages.
> >>openoffice.org-l10n-hu
> >>openoffice.org-spellcheck-hu
> >>openoffice.org-help-hu
> >>
> >>4 more info check:
> >>https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/ooodeb-hu/
> >

> >For openoffice.org-spellcheck-hu it my be OK, but at the moment we are
> >deploying a new policy for them, so please be patient.
> >

> By the way, we already have a hungarian dict for Openoffice, but with
> the wrong naming and probably not fully integrated with the rest of
> Openoffice (I am cc'ing his maintainer about this),
I already told (somtimes!) BaliHB, that I made non-official myhungarian
packages, and openoffice.org-spellceck-hu packages.
openoffice.org-spellcheck-hu's one task to contain some symlink to the
files resides in myhungarian.
I tried it. That worked. But BaliHB is unable to read some devel docs...
Grrr... >:-<

The reasons I didn't commit the new unofficial packages:
- They don't use the new dict-common package,Policy, etc.
- I want to do Packages, that use the dict-common, etc. but only then, when
it's tested, and migrated into sarge.
Sorry BaliHB, but the upstream asked me, to package his work. And his work
contain(generates at Package built time!!!) the ispell spellcheck modules and
the hungarian spellcheck modules at the same time.
And I already mentioned U many times, that the package's modules should be
generated at package build time, and not just copy-in some downloaded files'
It's part of the Debian's powerful, that it's reproductible'
So please do nothing instead of mesh up things!

Sincerely,
----------[ Free Software ISOs - http://www.fsn.hu/?f=download ]----------
PÁSZTOR György                                 e-mail: pasztor@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)            phone @work: +3662 544 415