Re: openoffice.org- l10n, spellcheck ,help -hu

Hi

[ debian-openoffice should know about it; please reply only
  to debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org ]

BaliHB wrote:
> Sorry, but i'm the weakest english speaker i ever known.
> so please be forbearing :)

OK :)

> >I installed -l10n-hu and -help-hu on my box for testing and and I
> >thought I would receive much file conflicts. No, it didn't.
>
> I always try to be sure, that my works work everywhere.
>

> >Both actually works.
> >
> >For doing sponsoring or such we need the whole files (.orig.tar.gz (what
> >is your .orig.tar.gz BTW?) .diff.gz, .dsc and so on)
>
> Here is the sources:
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/ooodeb-hu/openoffice.org-l10n-hu.pkg/1.0.3-1/openoffice.org-l10n-hu_1.0.3-1.tar.bz2
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/ooodeb-hu/openoffice.org-spellcheck-hu.pkg/1.0.3-1/openoffice.org-spellcheck-hu_1.0.3-1.tar.bz2
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/ooodeb-hu/openoffice.org-help-hu.pkg/1.0.3-1/openoffice.org-help-hu_1.0.3-1.tar.bz2

ah, yes...

> >>It would be good to develop a patch to include -l10n-hu into the
> >>pfficial source to get it submitted for OpenOffice.org's upstream
> >>later...)
>
> It can't be included to the upstream.
> I tryed to ask the Debian OpenOffice.org Team, but i only get back a deny.

Oh, yes I remember :(

No, you haven't got a deny. I just searched in our mailing list
archives. You posted one time in Nov 02 and one time in Jan 03.

Let's ee what: