OpenOffice startet nicht mehr

Hello,

I have no idea what happe4nd, but as I tried today to start OOo,
simply nothing happend. CPU went up for a second and I found a few
prozesses when ps'ing, but no window apeared.

When I remove the .sversionrc and my old .ooo, I get a segmention
fault. When tring the mentioned things in README.Debian.gz, I thing
neither the lang setting nor the ttf are the cause of this. LANG is
de.. and I have German things installed and the strace line didn't
bring up anything. Removing the greps showed a lot of this lines:
|access("/usr/lib/openoffice/resource/set_pp164199.res", F_OK) = -1
|ENOENT (No such file or directory)
I couldn't find any res files at all...

Moving on to the next possibility, I tried the ulimit line, but this
produced nothing (at least no file). I get a
"Speicherzugriffsfehler" (seqfault?), but there isn't a core file in
this directory.

I'm using the recompiled for woody and freetype OOo1.0.2 version.
The thing worked after installing it, so I don't thing that OOo is
the problem. As I do a apt-get upgrade every sunday, I suspect
some other packages being the problem, but I have no idea, how to
figure out *what* thing is causing this. doing a ldd setup.bin, I
couldn't find something, which I upgraded during the last two weeks.

Any help appreciated...

BTW, last week someone else reported a similar problem (at least on
the 'first look' in the german newsgroup
de.comp.office-pakete.staroffice.install, but he was running a suse
linux.

Jan