language configuration under openoffice

I want to make a Knoppix-style CD that boots up into
any of several different language environments.
The language configuration should be done with an
init script, i.e. without starting openoffice.

How do I do this?

Suppose for example, that the default is English,
but I want to change it to Danish while booting.

Which files do I have to change, and how do I have
to change them to get a Danish openoffice,
with Danish help and Danish spell-checking ?

Thanks, Conrad