Re: OOo on Woody on PPC

Hi,

You could try the non-debian specific version at

ftp://ftp.stardiv.de/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/linuxppc/

I would grab the 1.0.2 version

These include the proper libstdc++ and libgcc_s to run on any PPC Linux
distribution.

If youa re feeling adventerous I can provide a link to an OOo 1.1 Beta
build for PPC Linux for testing purposes (this build may or may not run on
your machine).

There are other mirrors as well.

Check out:

http://porting.openoffice.org/linuxppc/ppclinks.html

Many of the links point to the older 1.0.1 version but the 1.0.2 is out on
many of the mirrors (the links need to be updated by me but I forgot).

Kevin