bug of some flavor

just upgraded from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 in debian/unstable
I was having some sort of strange problem starting openoffice

shae@thunderbird:~ > openoffice&
Gnome session manager detected - session management disabled
Xlib: sequence lost (0x10a90 > 0xa90) in reply type 0x0!

was running with ion window manager, restarted X with gnome + sawfish
asked the guys on #debian-oo
finally gave up and prepended "bad" onto .openoffice and .sversionrc
then openoffice was happy, and started up just fine.
I've diffed the dirs, the diff is attached as requested by the guys on
#debian-oo

hope this is helpful.
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - 2 days older than RFC0226
#haskell on irc.freenode.net - We Put the Funk in Funktion