Re: 1.0.2 build status on Debian and current patchset summary

hoi Chris ...

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 01:41:53PM +0100, Chris Halls wrote:
>Hi, just a quick 'positive feedback' for OOO_STABLE_1:
>
>I've brought the .deb build up to the latest OOO_STABLE_1, and all seems to
>be working well.  I can build and install .debs, and the resulting binaries
>seem to work well when subjected to light use :)
>
>A *big* thanks to Kevin, Ken and all the other people who worked on the
>build tools merge from 643 to STABLE_1.. as a result of that and other
>fixes, I was able to drop a huge number of patches from our build:

[patch listing :) great Chris]

>906_get_gnome_menu_right: Supposed to place the OOo icons in the correct
>places for GNOME2, but Jan says it doesn't work properly yet

I have an "Others" menu with OOo Icons in it under Gnome (2) ...
I will look at this at this weekend (have a big todo list ;) )

>I'll be comitting these updates to the Debian CVS shortly.  I'm hoping to
>get the .debs in a good enough state to upload a prerelease to Debian
>unstable to get some wider testing before the official release.

should be say, that we are uploading debs for prerelease at the
beginning of the next week? I will build PPC debs at this weekend, so we
can upload for PPC,too. Jack asked for that. ;)

I think, for the testing before release, it would be nice.

	Comments?
			Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..