Re: Woody: trying to overwrite `/usr/ ... /iso64101.res

I tried to install again this morning, and something new had hit the
mirrors, but I still can't fully upgrade.

Here what happened

bash-2.05a# apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  openoffice.org openoffice.org-l10n-en
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2  not upgraded.
2 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Setting up openoffice.org-bin (1.0.1-5+woody6) ...

Setting up openoffice.org-help-en (1.0.1-6) ...

bash-2.05a# apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  openoffice.org openoffice.org-l10n-en
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2  not upgraded.

I just went in to dselect and tried to install that way, and things
seem happy.

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  openoffice.org-debian-files
2 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 12.7MB of archives. After unpacking 106kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

Everything installed nicely from there...

Any ideas on what's going on?  Why wasn't the debian-files package
selected with apt-get upgrade when it was with dselect?

Mark