Re: Converting ispell aff format to myspell

Hi,

Hi Agustin, hi *,

Agustín Martín Domingo wrote:
> Just looking for info about aff converters to myspell,
>
> I have currently seen two converters, one in the debian myhungarian
> package, written in shell script and another in python at
>
> http://sraige.mif.vu.lt/cvs/ispell-lt/tools/ispell2myspell.py?annotate=1.1&sortby=author
>
> I am also finishing one in perl that needs only some fine tuning and
> extensive testing.

Upstream has also some converters:

http://whiteboard.openoffice.org/lingucomponent/dictionary.html
(in the zip hidden in the link "standalone copy of myspell")

I thought about packaging the libmyspell and the utilities but the
license situation is unclear. Maybe I'll mail Kevin in the next days
to resolve that.

Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73