Re: Spellcheck Problem

Hi,

Yes, here are a few other things to check.

1. are there any old or extra en_US peices found in the user's own
spellcheck directory  (upstream look in
~/OpenOffice.org1.0.1/user/wordbook
That directory should now be empty.

2.  Corruption of the en_US.aff file.  Please zip up those files and send
them to me and I will diff them against my own (or short that send me tyhe
md5sum on those two files).

Other than that, there should be no problems unless you have some MySpell
patches in place that I know nothing about (ie. not in upstream).

Kevin