Correct OO sources.list info?

Last week I did a regular apt-get upgrade and it downloaded OpenOffice
files and went through all the stuff without error. Except now I can't
open any OpenOffice program. It just gives me an hour glass like it's
trying to load and then disappears. It doesn't start any processes or
anything. I tried apt-get remove and it said that OO isn't loaded. I
tried doing apt-get install and it gives me errors saying it can't find
the package.

This is what I have in my sources.list file. Am I missing something??

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/ woody/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/ unstable/non-US main
contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ woody/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/ testing
main contrib
deb http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/ unstable
main contrib

Thanks for any feedback you can offer. I'm a newbie who's been searching
the net for answers :)

Lisa B.