Re: openoffice 1.0.1-1 failure on debian ppc sid

Chris,
    Michel Danzer is seeing exactly the same behavior on debian ppc
sid. He also saw the last rc3 build as being broken as well in the
same fashion. The only thing I can say is that there was a build for
debian ppc on July 14 (for which I have the binaries archived). This
build date corresponds to the cvs change...

http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2002/debian-openoffice-200207/msg00126.html

Then a few days later on Jul 16 only the *all.deb's got reposted from
a newer build. That corresponds to

http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2002/debian-openoffice-200207/msg00141.html

which makes be wonder if this is related to the mozilla address book
support being re-enabled.
                                     Jack
ps I'll try diff'ing the files in the two builds of
openoffice.org_1.0.0-pre1.0.1rc3_all.deb and see if I can find the
culrpit.