Re: [Announce] 1.0.0-4 .debs for i386

Chris Halls wrote:
On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 10:54:00AM -0700, Paul Scott wrote:

  openoffice.org: Depends: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.1) but 1:3.0.4-7 is to be
installed

Mmm, this is the version of libgcc1 currently in sid.  I don't have the disk
space to do a completely seperate build using pure-woody at the moment, but
installing that one package from sid is enough.

Almost impossible to use "apt-get" on Debian is like being in a jail... (in fact, we could use apt_preferences to circumvent this).

Do you want us to provide a Woody station for you to compile on it?
Sorry, but I don't have a quite powerful pc available myself, otherwise I would have done it without hesitation.