install can be messed up by some ttf fonts.

I had one ttf font which caused the openoffice setup program to get a SIGFPE.
It can only be assumed there is not very robust error checking in the font

I removed this one ttf font - found out which one using strace - and the setup
then worked. The font was bladerunner.ttf .

I'm not on this list but I thought I would let you know.

I think this can affect installs from the upstream binary too, as I couldn't
install that either.

Robert Wittams