Re: cvs commit to oo-deb/debian/patches by chris

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 11:07:56AM +0200, Debian Openoffice CVS wrote:
> Repository: oo-deb/debian/patches
> who:        chris
> time:       Fri May 17 09:07:56 UTC 2002

OK, good - CVS commits are working again for Jan & I.  Peter needs to
exchange keys with Jan before he can commit.

So, for the rest of the list, a small status update.  Our anonymous CVS
server has been frozen for reasons beyond our control.  We are currently
waiting for our application for CVS space at cvs.debian.org to be processed,
and until then there probably won't be anonCVS access because the repository
is running on a small machine that belongs to Jan.  I have set up commit
mails so that people can follow progress regardless.  Jan will dump a
daily tarball, too.

Chris Halls | Frankfurt, Germany