Re: Need depend on lprng

mah@everybody.org wrote:
>     $ openoffice
>     running openoffice setup...
>     an error occurred while copying a file
>     ExitCode: 0
>
>     An error occurred while copying the file mathdoc.desktop to ~/.gnome/apps/OpenOffice.org 1.0
>     /usr/sbin/lpc: not found
>     lpc: not found
>     lpstat: not found
>     Aborted
>
> Need to depend on a package (lprng) that provides these binaries.

You're right, I think but there should not a dependency enplicitel
to lprng.

If Depends: sould contain something like that, then something like

lprng | cupsys-bsd

So CUPS users (and yes, I need CUPS to get my printer work) can
install and run OOo.
That would not be the case if only lprng was there in Depends:

Rene