Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 21:55:52 +0200
From: Stefan Gybas <gybas@trustsec.de>
Subject: Updated S3 Savage driver
To: debian-x@lists.debian.org

Hi!

XFree86 4.1 and 4.2 contain an outdated Savage driver that causes
problems on some Thinkpad laptops. I have created a Debian package
of the newest version from the author's home page at
http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html

You can download the package from
http://people.debian.org/~sgybas/savage/. It diverts the module
>from xserver-xfree86 so it won't get overwritten by XFree86 updates
and removes the diversion when the package is removed. I will not
upload this package to the Debian FTP archive, it was just created
to help a colleague doing his presentations with his laptop and
to put it on the Knoppix CD.

--
Stefan Gybas

----- End forwarded message -----