OO and failure to install

    Greetings:

Some new posts arrived, and I browsed them, and found this:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2002/debian-openoffice-200205/msg00007.html

I added the other lib:
>ROOT< |bogus.ampr.org| ~ pts/1$ > agi libstlport4.5gcc3
(no complaints from the system)

Then, as user, I exec:
{bogus.ampr.org} U=jaye
Dir=/usr/lib/openoffice/program pts/5$ ./setup

First, a familiar SO like screen appears followed by a generic x screen.
Nothing is displayed on the generic x screen.  After 10 minutes of "wonder if
anything will happen," I kill the x screen thereby launching a small x
(unlabeled) screen with two unmarked buttons. . . . I assume the two buttons
are "cancel install," "resume install".  I click the left one and the screens
go away.

No errors were reported in the Konsole. . .

The question is whether or not these OO debs will work on a Woody box?

tia

tatah
--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.