Installing of first debs. Ugly fonts

Thank you for all your efforts to bring  OpenOffice to
Debian!
(But do not try to bring it into Woody, there are sure too
many bugs left around.)

As I have also several 2-bytes fonts installed (my wife is
from korea), running setup has a awful look als all
caracters are twice as large as necessary.

I did run openoffice/program/setup. As I had installed once
oo641d with the openoffice.org tar for linux, I had several
files lying around in .kde2. For each one I had to a choice
to "retry", "ignore" or "cancel".  After clicking many
times "ignore" setup finally finished.

After starting swriter or other programs I also have the
same ugly looking fonts (and couldn't change them in a
config or setup menu).

Regards

(Please CC to me as I am not on the list)
--
Niklaus Giger
Wieshoschet 6