small problems with 0.641d.cvs20020417-1

Hello,

because I had installed the orignal binary tgz in /opt (and partly in
my home) I had a small Problem getting your deb running. I moved the
old configuration files I could find (\.?(o|O)penoffice(\.org)?), but
because I didn't know, that my old install was mentioned in
~/.sversionrc I had a realy nice time searching the reason why openoffice
still wanted to create my old ~/Openoffice.org-638 (where I kept my old
install files).

The second problem was, that I got a couple of error messages when
(finaly) starting openoffice, because I'm using gnome and have no .kde2
directory.

PS: I'm not on the list, so please cc me.

--

cu
Alex

--