woody problems

There is something fishy with the woody builds.  Potato apparently works
OK but setup crashes when build under woody.  This is obviously a
problem for others because there is debugging lines around the line I
commented out in CVS.  This one needs to be solved properly.

Here is my original post to let you know how to ***fudge*** it.

I tracked this problem down a little further.  The WRITERDB is crashing
out from cppuhelper/source/bootstrap.cxx.   Look for xxxxx or yyyyy,
comment out the line in the middle and the install will proceed.

I know there are some problems with bison 1.3.1 as well.  The file
naming code changed so that when you use this it does not work the same
as 1.28.

KenF