Re: Woody: trying to overwrite `/usr/ ... /iso64101.res

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 04:58:55PM +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> I do too. And with -u. And it holds back packages on some apt-get
> upgrade things without asking me..

This happens if a) some of the dependencies are no available
b) some of the dependencies conflict with packages already installed.

Sorry, I have mixed up installing and upgrading packages. Mea culpa.

[e]

>e@hq.sk<                   /(bb|[^b]{2})/                 >http://hq.sk/~euro<
    build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
    to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
                                                                    -- Rich Cook