OO Help and Locales

Hi,

I found that changing locale to de_DE does solve the problem, that the
help cannot be displayed (as in my earlier mail). If I only append a
specific encoding, like ISO-8859-1 it doesn't work again (and normally I
use UTF-8).

I want to know if there is a workaround for this until the problem is
fixed in the package or source code?

Andreas

--
Beschleicht hier noch jemanden das dumpfe
Gefühl, daß hier (wiedereinmal) eine Gruppe, die