Re: File->AutiPilot->Form... is broken

Chris Halls wrote:

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 05:24:39PM +0200, Jerome Warnier wrote:
With version 1.0.1-5+woody, going through the menus File->AutiPilot->Form... leads to an error. Honestly, I don't know why this menu is for. And I'm not going to experiment it unless someone fixes this :-)

I wrote this in a previous mail to the list:

I pointed also out, that the wizards (File -> Autopilot) are not working
on any linux architecture... not on LinuxPPC and not on LinuxIntel, but
on Windows and MacOSX they are working.
I tried to debug it, but I had no change, I only got crashes ;(

This is a problem of the Debian packages.  I have a workaround for this now.
OOo is looking for the wizards in the directory
/usr/lib/openoffice/share/template/wizard.  But they are in
/usr/lib/openoffice/share/template/<lang>/wizard.  So you can get the
wizards to work like this:

cd /usr/lib/openoffice/share/template
sudo ln -s <lang>/wizard

->where <lang> is the language name to use, e.g. english, french, german.
Fixed in the next release? ;-)
When will be a Woody package for this release?