Re: OOO - PPC/Woody

Hi ..

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 08:17:10PM +0200, Thomas Winischhofer wrote:
>After reading the archives, I am totally confused now:
>Are there or are there not currently (binary) packages for PPC and Woody
>available?

no .. not yet ;(
This is not as easy as it seems.

I have to ways to get OOo packages for Woody-PPC:

First, I am using libstlport 4.0 and gcc-2.95 and try to build Chris'
OpenOffice.org package on woody.

Advantage, one package is to be provide for woody, libstlport4.0

Second, I am using gcc-3.2, builded on woody for building OOo on woody,

Advantage, the OOo keeps uptodate with the current build of Sid's OOo
and I have much work to backport some patches,
but I have to build gcc-3.2,binutils,glibc from sid on woody .....

And I really have to say, I cannot say, what is the better way ... ;(

The next difficult thing is, that I have cleanup my disks :) for a
second build! :)

	Regards

		Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..