Re: Sid & Openoffice (user interface font not working)

"Bostjan Muller" <neonatus@neonatus.net> wrote:

> Do you have this line in XF86Config-4
> FontPath  "/usr/share/fonts/truetype"

I would suggest /usr/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType instead. It avoids having to
create the symlinks mentioned above and is what is expected by the
msttcorefonts package (see :

  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no\&bug=135862

for more details). One may infer other fonts packages also expect this
FontPath.

Of course, this works because msttcorefonts creates links for every font
it installs from /usr/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType/$font to
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/$font. I don't know if this is the case with
all your /usr/share/fonts/truetype fonts.

--
Florent