Re: openoffice.org: filenames should be case-sensitive on Linux

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 05:29:14PM +0200, Thilo Pfennig wrote:
> Package: openoffice.org
> Version: 1.0.0-6
> Severity: normal
>
> I found out that a file called "example" is seen as beeing the same as
> "Example" by OpenOffice. This is very Windows-like and should be
> changed.

I don't see this on my system.  If I make a file 'example.doc':

openoffice example.doc --> works
openoffice EXAMPLE.DOC --> error

Maybe the document is on a FAT partition?  If not please get the
latest version and confirm that you still see the problem.