spanish package problem

Hello, I'm not sure if it is here where I have to write (if not just remove
this message).

I have tried both the english and spanish Debian packages in my Debian Sarge
installation and I only get problems with the second one.

If I do an "apt-get install openoffice.org-help-es", I get:
-----
  openoffice.org openoffice.org-bin openoffice.org-l10n-en
  openoffice.org openoffice.org-bin openoffice.org-help-es
  openoffice.org-l10n-en
----
Where I suppouse I should get "openoffice.org-l10n-es" instead of
openoffice.org-l10n-en.

If I then do "apt-get install openoffice.org-l10n-es", I get it installed but
without removing the english version. When I start OO again I still have the
english version and if I do an "apt-get remove openoffice.org-l10n-en" just
to keep only the spanish version, the program terminates with an "Aborted"
message.

Thanks,

Gorka