Re: OpenOffice in Woody?

Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:

Hi ..
On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 04:42:44AM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
Does it make sence to build OOo with newer gcc/glibc/binutils etc etc on
woody or should I only use the woody packages and the newer needed
debhelper?
I would try to do the second, if that does not work we can try to the
other possibility. But our goal is to provide a version having deps in
woody; if we'll do the first we'll have to provide the new woody
packages also...

This was, what I thought, too ... ok!

	Regards

		Jan

I got the hands on a P4 1.8GHz running Woody.
I would like to help.
How can I compile it as best as possible?
Any instructions to get it to work asap?

Should not take long to compile it on this machine.