Dictionaries: TODO

I would like to change the way the *source* package is currently managed but I'm not sure what it would involve, or if it is even possible.

- make it less language-dependent:
   - having only one source package for all languages
       - permits to make a shared TODO file
       - permits unified bug reporting (and fixing)
- eases modifications (ex: putting dictionaries in a shared directory for other packages as well (Mozilla)) - autogenerate binary packages following zipfiles put in the right directory and using zipfile as upstream package and adding a diff-file for Debian package
- include README files from upstream zipfiles as doc

Rene, tell me what you think about this.