Re: ooo-l10n-ar conflicts with ooo-l10n-en

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 01:23:11PM +0200, Jerome Warnier wrote:
> >It seems that several languages use the English file :-/
> >
> And no-one  noticed before?

Well, no-one bothered to file a bug report... until today.  Maybe that
person was reading this list.

The problem does not happen with all languages, and those languages I tried
out (randomly) happened to work.

> Do you see a way to resolve this?

One possibility would be to stop the language pack generation from including
that file, and make those languages depend on openoffice.l10n-en.  Another
would be to split that file out of -en into openoffice.org _all.  I don't
actually know how much sense it makes to have that file aviailable for other
languages - judging by the name it is for autocorrect, which is maybe not
much use for non-english languages.

There is a similar conflict for the files in
/usr/lib/openoffice/usr/config.  Some languages conflict, some don't.