should we be using unstable or testing openoffice...testing causes install problems see body

I have the entry:

deb http://ftp.openoffice.tuxfamily.org/openoffice testing main contrib

And I'm running testing plus I have the entry
APT::Default-Release "testing";

and apt-get install openoffice.org failed (see below) and yet
on another testing box I have the same configuration and
it worked without problem. Perhaps because I had somehow previously
install libgcc1 version 1:3.1 ...

# apt-get --fix-missing install openoffice.org

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  openoffice.org-bin: Depends: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.1) but 1:3.0.4-7 is to be
  installed

So I did a apt-get -t unstable libgcc1 to get it to put in the newer
version from unstable and then apt-get install openoffice.org worked.

So the above link is not a truly representive of a testing release. I guess
this is related to the fact that openoffice is built with gcc3.x.x?

Question: Should we just point to the unstable distribution of openoffice
instead?