Re: [ANNOUNCE for PowerPC] OpenOffice.org 1.0.1rc and status update

Hi ...

I only wanted to say, that you can upgrade to OpenOffice.org-1.0.1rc3
on PowerPC.

But I have to say, too, that the dependencies are broken, but I am
working on this issue.

You need
libstdc++4
libstlport4.5gcc3.1 (>=4.5.3-5cjh2)
libc6-2.2.5 (>=2.2.5-9.1)

except libstdc++4 you can find the libs at

   deb http://openoffice.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice unstable main contrib

Put this line into /etc/apt/sources.list and do:

apt-get update ; \
apt-get install openoffice.org openoffice.org-bin libstdc++4 \
		libgcc1lib stlport4.5gcc3.1

The Mozillaadressbook is included, but does not working well.
This is known and I work in it!

		Have fun

			Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..