Re: Problems with OpenOffice.org and gcc-3.1 on PowerPC and perhaps on intel, too! [was: kevin.hendricks@sympatico.ca: [dev] question on cppuhelper throwException and double TYPELIB_DANGER_RELEASE]

Hi,

Whoops, I spoke too soon. There are still undefined references to __udivdi3@glibc_2_0 in my latest mozilla build which should not exist.

Can you try one thing for me and let me know what the results say ....

cd mozilla-1.0
cd dist/lib
nm -o *.so | grep __udivdi3

And let me know how many shared libraries have/need this symbol defined.

Then on each one of those please try the following to get more info:

readelf -a libnspr4.so | grep __udivdi3
readelf -a libxpcom.so | grep __udivdi3

I want to see how building Mozilla on your platform with your glibc version varies from building mozilla on mine.

Thanks,

Kevin