Re: [OT?] awful bug

Hi Emanuele,

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 04:24:26PM +0200, Emanuele Gissi wrote:
> Il 15:02, lunedì 27 maggio 2002, Emanuele Gissi ha scritto:
> > I think it's an upstream fault, but I hope you will help me to make it
> > reproductible. (I am a debianist of course)

Yes, it sounds like an upstream problem to me.

> Somebody already filed the bug: it is issue 2251 in ooo bugzilla.
> Really an awful bug.
> How to know if somebody is working on it?

Well, the issue itself is the place to look.  It seems no-one has looked at
it for a while, and I would guess it is because it is marked as version 638.
If you are sure this is the bug, I would suggest the following:

  - Register at openoffice.org (so you can add comments and change bugs)
  - Add yourself to the CC list (using <username>@openoffice.org as an
    address)
  - Add a comment to the bug, saying you are able to reproduce it with 1.0
    and change the Version from 638 to 1.0.  That way, people should realise
    that it is still open.  Also, add any extra information that might make
    it easier to reproduce the problem.

I have added myself to the CC list already, but I'd rather you added the
comment because I have not reproduced the problem myself.