Re: Debian install question

* Peter Novodvorsky <nidd@altlinux.ru> [2002-05-23 13:46]:
> I'm Cc'ing this to debian-openoffice, people out there know these problems and
> workarounds better then me.
>
> ++ 23/05/02 11:21 +0200 - S?bastien Lefebvre:
>> I then added the apt source in order to get the Deb package. But when
>> it's time to launch the installer (as user), I have the same problem
>> (rectangles, freeze etc...)

 If I understand it correct that problem can be solved by unsetting the
SESSION_MANAGER env-variable.  In bash use "unset SESSION_MANAGER", I
don't know what to use for (t)csh.

 I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong.
Alfie
--
It's simply unbelievable how much energy and creativity people have
invested into creating contradictory, bogus and stupid licenses...