help with deb package of 1.0

Hi all-

I posted to this users mailing list at openoffice.org and received some advice to add MS font support to my debian unstable install.  I did this and have the MS truetype fonts all working and seen by OpenOffice.  My problem is that bullets in presentation do not show up as Microsoft Office Presentation XP builds them.  Instead they show up as question marks.  I am using the Arial Truetype font in both Office XP and OpenOffice 1.0.  I found the tools which automically correct certain things and I thought I had this same issue in an earlier version of OpenOffice that I downloaded direct.

Bullets in the word processing package show up fine and I can open, add more bullets, etc to those documents.

Thanks for any help on this!

--
Michael Perry
mperry@lnxpowered.org