openoffice.org should conflict with openoffice

Hello,

I just tried to install openoffice.org on a machine on which I had the old
version of openoffice (the one builded by nidd). I had some problem,
because, of course, most of the files where owned by each packages. It went
better when i removed the old package before trying to install the new one.

So, please put a conflict line in the new package, to ease this process.

Thanks for your great work, Mt.

PS: please keep me CCed, since I'm not on the list.