Re: [dev] Somethhing failed with rsclexx.h

Hi,

I have been out of town for the last week or so. I will try to get my ppc specific diffs for OO641C ready soon and mail them to you. These diffs will make it into OOO_STABLE_1 (as son as I commit them) just in case you would rather work with the stable tree.

Kevin