Re: Build status?

Il Monday 18 February 2002, alle 03:41, Rene Horn ha scritto:
> I'm just curious if anyone has gotten this to build yet?  I certainly haven't.
I haven't either. I am stuck building expat (file xmlrole.c, problems
with size_t)
I just checked libc6 and there seems to be a bug on size_t for some other reason.

A guy from Mandrake said that he's had problems because size_t was put
in namespace __STL (so he just put a #define __STL std)
but the code I'm using is in C, so it's not my problem...

not to mentio that the build on oo.o crashes on setup.it manages to
unpack the files and then displays a window which disappears
immediately.
build 638 gives me problems too. fonts have a very big space over them,
and buttons become huge! this makes using oo.o impossible.

--
Claudio Bandaloukas