Re: test Debian packages of openoffice

Peter Novodvorsky wrote:

Okey, the diff.gz is here[1], it  requires libstlport4.0[-dev]. Debian
has only 4.1 packages. You can find stlport4.0 diffs here[2]. You'll need
j2sdk1.3 from blackdown.org. I couldn't upload binary because of small bandwidth.

For what it is worth I actually run OO word processing with the installed stlport 4.1 from debian. If you do not move libstl.. into setup it does not install properly. I installed the stlprot library with apt-get.

KenF