[discuss] ppc linux specific patches

Hi Sander,

Okay here are the ppc specific patches I am using:

connectivity/source/drivers/dbase/makefile.mk
	- work around an compiler optimization bug for gcc under ppc linux

external/neon/rtufiles/http_redirect.h
	- need forward declaration for
	const char *http_redirect_location(http_session *sess)
	otherwise it just defaults to returning int and compiler barfs later

i18n/source/search/textsearch.cxx
	- case sensitive searching (made it into my tree but not OO638C?)

lingucomponent/source/spellcheck/myspell/example.cxx
	- change example to detect extreme misspelling bug

lingucomponent/source/spellcheck/myspell/myspell.cxx
	- fix bug found by Ken -Wall work (failure to initialize var)

setup2/source/custom/jvmsetup/unx/jvmscan.cxx
	- revert back to version 1.3 of this file so that will
	properly detect jdk 1.3.0 on ppc linux which does not
	use hotspot (code made assumption that classic support
	ended in jdk 1.2 - which is not true for Blackdown/Sun JDK's

vcl/prj/build.lst
	- add external as a prerequisite/dependency for vcl

Hope this helps,

Kevin