Staroffice.

Hi,

I just joined the list.
I checked the archives for the status of openoffice. Can anyone tell
me when oo is expected to hit sid ?

Most of the packaging related work seems to have been done already.

Also, till openoffice has some sort of an official release, staroffice
probably will be around. I see that the ITP for staroffice is no longer
around, and that till oo is released, staroffice will continue to be the
standard option.

I would like to package staroffice in that case, and was wondering if I
need to be careful of anything during the packaging. Also, is anybody else
working on staroffice ?

Thanks,

viral

--
http://www.infofin.com/~gandalf

I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.