Re: Known Problem but no solve for it ...

Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:

hi ..

I upgradet my sidbox (PPC) yesterday, but know .. at bootstrap, I many
errors, and I don't know, what lib is responsible for it!

I attached the output!

Does anyone has a hint?

Stupid question, do you have patch installed? This is not a deb default and this stuff is patched.

The only other thing is whether you checked out with the oo638c tag, run 'cvs update -r oo638c' in external to check this. The head versions are very dodgy and very often old versions.

KenF