Re: Report from OpenOffice team at debcamp/conf

Hallo!

* Chris Halls <halls@debian.org> wrote:
>    them out, you can grab them for i386 from:
>      http://people.debian.org/~halls/openoffice/1.1rc

Very nice! And it is even installable with my 'enchanced' woody. :)

Only thing:
|The following packages have unmet dependencies:
|  openoffice.org: Conflicts: oooqs-kde (<= 1.0rc3-2) but 1.0rc3-2 is
|                  to be installed

I just checked: Its the only version in unstable (and in incoming) :(
Will there be a new version of oooqs-kde?

There is only this one RC bug, but you can easily work around it (if
thats the reason for this).

Jan