Re: OpenOffice.org changelog mailing-list

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 09:46, Jérôme Warnier wrote:
> Chris, you told me about a mailing-list from upstream which lists all
> changes they apply to OOo.
> Could you point me to where to subscribe?
>
> PS: we had a crash (a tire exploded) on the highway and Frédéric Péters
> has been severely injured, but everyone is fine now.

FP was severely injured, but is now fine?  That's very good!

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |