Problems with /etc/openoffice/autoresponse.conf

Hi,

Some time ago I removed OpenOffice and I deleted the
/etc/openoffice directory that had not been deleted with the "apt-get remove"
command.

Now, I have installed OpenOffice again without problems ("apt-get install
openoffice.org" using Debian Sid). I have not got any installation error buy
when I try to execute any of the programs in the suite I get the following
error:

root@host:~# oocalc
openoffice.org: Damnit! I can't find OpenOffice's user files. Did you break
the /etc/openoffice/autoresponse.conf file manually ?
This file should contain DESTINATIONPATH

It seems that the problem is that the /etc/openoffice/autoresponse.conf file
is not there. I have removed and installed Openoffice again but the result is
the same one.

Any suggestion?. Can I create that file using any editor?. If so, could you
send me the content of that file?

--
Regards,

         Rafa