re: [announce] OpenOffice.org 1.1beta Debian packages

Chris,
   What I am finding on the mirrors in pool/contrib/openoffice.org
doesn't make any sense. All I find for 1.1beta2 are non-arch
packages (*all.deb) with no arch specific binary packages for
i386 or powerpc...what's up with that?
                          Jack
ps Kevin Hendricks requested that I test his ppclinux build of
OpenOffice 1.1beta2 and it works fine here under jdk 1.3.1-02d,
debian glibc cvs 2.3.2-1 and debian ppc sid. On ppc, folks will
definitely have problems with OpenOffice 1.1 until glibc 2.3.2-1
enters sid (or they build their own copy from debian glibc cvs).
Also They will need to get jdk 1.3.1-02d which unfortunately
hasn't been placed on the blackdown mirrors yet.